// E & D //
Well this wedding was rather special! For a start, the summer weather held out for a change, but it was also the wonderful Ema and Darren’s special day. The new Mr. and Mrs. Baker were married at a quaint little chapel in Ema’s home village near Colwyn Bay in Wales, before we headed over to the ever gorgeous Iscoyd Park for a fabulous wedding reception with their nearest and dearest.
– The beautiful flowers from Jacqui O fairytale flowers – all the guests were commenting on them!
– The blush, ivory and gold scheme – complete with pineapple motif that started in the custom #weddingstationery that I created for Ema and Darren, and ended up being a feature throughout the day!
– Not one, but TWO amazing cakes from the lovely Bloomsbury Wedding Cakes, as Ema and Darren decided to cut a gender reveal cake before their wedding cake so that everyone (including themselves!) could find out whether they were expecting a baby girl or boy. I’m very pleased to report that it was pink!! (Sorry Darren )
– Our little stop-off at Starbucks UK en-route to Iscoyd – yes, even newlyweds need caffeine refreshment on long journeys!!
– The 80’s vibe to the live music from the ever talented The Funtime Frankies. Hey I’m a child of the 80’s, there were some amazing classics to come out of that decade!
Finally, a special thank you to Andy at Missiondrones for providing the excellent drone aerial photography – I’m very pleased to now offer this service as a bolt-on for all our TLPS couples. I just love how it sets the scene at your wedding reception! Please contact us for more info
[/av_one_full][av_masonry_gallery ids=’4753,4743,4764,4754,4752,4747,4765,4746,4751,4768,4766,4762,4750,4755,4756,4757,4763,4748,4760,4761,4745,4759,4749,4758,4767,4744′ items=’100′ columns=’flexible’ paginate=’load_more’ size=’flex’ orientation=” gap=’1px’ overlay_fx=” container_links=’active’ id=” caption_elements=’none’ caption_styling=” caption_display=’always’ color=” custom_bg=” av-medium-columns=” av-small-columns=” av-mini-columns=” av_uid=’av-jq9om8lk’]
[av_masonry_gallery ids=’4621,4650,4649,4638,4648,4642,4646,4644,4636,4647,4645,4643,4639,4641,4640,4637,4635,4634,4633,4632,4631,4630,4629,4628,4626,4627,4625,4624,4623,4622,4659,4661,4658,4660,4656,4657,4689,4690,4662,4680,4681,4682,4663,4664,4665,4666,4686,4667,4668,4669,4670,4671,4672,4673,4674,4675,4676,4677,4678,4679,4683,4685,4684,4687,4688,4653,4655,4654,4652,4691,4692,4693,4694′ items=’100′ columns=’flexible’ paginate=’load_more’ size=’flex’ orientation=” gap=’1px’ overlay_fx=” container_links=’active’ id=” caption_elements=’none’ caption_styling=” caption_display=’always’ color=” custom_bg=” av-medium-columns=” av-small-columns=” av-mini-columns=” av_uid=’av-jq9p7q11′]
The talent behind the Big Day
Venue: Iscoyd Park
Floral arrangements: Jacqui O
Wedding Cake:Bloomsbury Wedding Cakes
| Terms & Conditions
| Site design created in-house by the TLPS team
Copyright The Little Paper Shop 2020. All rights reserved
+44 (0)1270 627389
34 Hospital Street, Nantwich
Cheshire, CW5 5RP